[OGP-DRAFT] OATH Community Marketing Initiative

Keen for GPRC review to get this ball rolling

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of this initiative as a way to gain exposure for the OATH ecosystem and educate potential users. Its not just a great way to grow the product user base but also an opportunity to motivate participation in governance and foster community engagement.

I like the range of content it includes to capture the initial attention through fun memes while also incentivizing high quality educational content for when they’re ready to go down the OATH rabbit hole. I look forward to participating and hope that through it we are able to get the attention that this caliber of project deserves.

Glad we are dedicating the resources to marketing, I dont think the timing could be any better. LFG

2 Likes

oh you already kno i’mma be on this. i did a Granary track during the LGE actually

1 Like

I like this truncated time frame for submissions for the very reason outlined–i can’t tell you how many people i’ve heard talking about the $PYTH airdrop who don’t even know what it IS, let alone what blockchain it’s on. obviously this isn’t an airdrop though, so it’ll hopefully fly under the radar of most ~bad actors~ in the scene.

EDIT: Misread your comment–you advocated for the exact opposite, hahaha. I’m fine with that too! I suppose after further thought on the subject you might expect somebody who has to wait multiple MONTHS to see if they can compete with the members of the OATH community might say, “ah forget it,” and move onto the next contest/airdrop. then they can fill their entire profile with retweets of airdrop promises and the only original tweets they’ll make will be complaints about why various shitcoins they received aren’t magically going up in value by default lolol

2 Likes

Luscious B and Luscious D form a supergroup called bOATH bOYS… The Sooper BAL Project…The Para-mETHics

1 Like

ready for GPRC review

1 Like

I motion to pass this approval immediately, right now, and offer the following suggestion.

The proposal states, “The initiative aims to draw in active contributors who resonate with OATH’s values”; I suggest each of the judges prepare a statement which elaborates what they believe to be these values, and/or what they would like to see most in whichever terms they choose: aesthetic, tone, humor, etc.

This is not to pigeonhole judges into any selection criteria, only to provide insights which are common to commissions/creative consultations.

4 Likes

Nice one bimps, rest assured there will be a lot more guidance/guidelines about what we’re after on the submission page when/if passed. I’ll make a note to include some broader values direction along with specifics

1 Like

ready for GPRC review

Snapshot Vote Link: Snapshot

Vote Passed. This topic is being moved to read only. Archived.