[OGP-DRAFT] Unification of OATH and GRAIN

I just started searching full steam about the Rev share from chapters into bOath (newToken)… because in my head it was already determined that we would get part of token supply AND part of the revenue. I could not find it. If we indeed get “only” part of the supply we would be involved in much more risks like:

1- Need endless chains and grants to launch chapters all the time (and launches in the bear wouldnt make much I guess)

2- APR would vary a lot between good chapter token streams and bad chapter tokens. (in this case, if when we are being streamed a token from a “bad” chapter we could at least be getting revenue from the good chapter)

If it is really a index, how come we wont get the rev from the chapters?

mentioned by bebis here: [OCEP-01] OATH Chapter Establishment Proposal - Aurelius - #14 by bebis

I don’t understand the benefit of buybacks. Eg: grain buy backs never stopped the price to go down.
Also, if you buy back and use to incentivise again, its good for platform but that doesn’t mean it will end up benefiting the investor. If you buyback and it sits on treasury, but we dont have access to that treasury it is also not very helpful.

This is a very important topic to work on, and in my opinion will determine part of the long term success. Can’t rely only on token emissions from chapters that may or may not be worth a significant amount.